[OpenAFS] AFS+Large file support

Manel Euro euro_32@hotmail.com
Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:07:14 +0000

Hello,

I am studying the implementation of OpenAFS in the company I work for.

I have reading about OpenAFS' large file support and the fact that AFS has
2gb file size limite is a problem to my implementation.

We have several processes that need to use files larger than 7 Gb and
produce large log files.

I have read that support to Large file and volumes is projected but it is
not yey in progress.

Is there any way I can add support for large files with the latest sable
OpeanAfs version for linux? Or, do I need to wait for the next versions with
large file support?

Regards,

FM