[OpenAFS] Error creating volume

dom.toretto@pandora.be dom.toretto@pandora.be
Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:43:02 +0000

Hello,

First a big thx to everyone for the help on getting the second server up and running. But now I am having trouble creating a new volume.
I am logged in on the server as root and on openafs as admin so i have all the rights needed to create a new volume.
The ntpd daemon is also running so both servers are well synchronised, I've checked it with the date command.
But when I try to create a new volume with :

 /usr/afs/bin/vos create pcg10209.khlim.be /vicepa user.tomv -localauth

I get the following error:
 Could not get an Id for volume user.tomv
 u: no quorum elected
 Error in vos create command
 u: no quorum elected

Can someone help me?