[OpenAFS] Problems with afs driver on a Solaris 8 SF15K

rogbazan rogbazan <rogbazan@gmail.com>
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:05:59 -0600

What is the risk of running different versions in client than server roles?
i mean, could i install OpenAFS on my Solaris Client, having IBM
Transarc on my dbservers and  fileservers?