[OpenAFS] Please help! Error in server synchronisation

dom.toretto@pandora.be dom.toretto@pandora.be
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:26:15 +0000

>Your problem is that you are using version 1.2.10.  You need to
>be running a version greater than or equal to 1.2.11.  The current
>release is 1.2.13.
>
>You are suffering from the problem described by
>
>   https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2004-April/013225.ht=
ml

>Jeffrey Altman

Are you absolutely sure about it, that this could be the cause of the quo=
rum error? Because I'm using gentoo and it works with automatic package i=
nstaller called emerge. And when you type emerge net-fs/openafs it automa=
tically downloads the needed packages and installs them.

THX