[OpenAFS] AFS file locking doesn't work anymore with ms office xp

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:53:14 -0600

MS Office does byte range locking - not full file locking. Byte range =
locks in afs are no-ops. They are completely ignored.

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20