[OpenAFS] AFS file locking doesn't work anymore with ms office xp

Henrik Goijer Henrik Goijer <henrikgoijer@gmail.com>
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:47:32 +0100

Hi,

I'm just new on the list . I'm very interested in OpenAFS but i din't
knew much about it. the reason why i join the list. For learning.

I was thinking about this problem. (maybe it's a stupid idea or what ever.)
And came up with the idea that it would be a nice solution if there
was some kind of interface which translates byte-ranging lockings into
whole-file lockings and back.

Henrik