[OpenAFS] heavy troubles with openafs 1.3.79 and kernel 2.6.11

Guillaume Rousse Guillaume.Rousse@inria.fr
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:38:24 +0100

Any attempt to browser a afs filesystem segfault:
[guillaume@pomerol ~]$ ll /mnt/afs/inria.fr/rocq/home/atoll/common/cvs
Segmentation fault

And I can't umount afs:
Arrêt de AFS client daemon : umount: /mnt/afs: périphérique occupé
umount: /mnt/afs: périphérique occupé

The last point is a regression from 1.3.78, which solved this issue from
1.3.77. And 1.3.78 worked fine with previous 2.6.10 kernel.

If that matters, I'm running mdk cooker, with the openafs package I'm
maintaining myself in official contribs.
--
Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe
you; tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure