[OpenAFS] Error in enumerating set cmfx (errno = 2)

Lester Barrows barrows@email.arc.nasa.gov
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:34:43 -0800

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for the response. The AFS servers and clients are running OpenAFS
1.2.13 on Linux clients (two Redhat EL 3 servers, one MDK 8.1 server, and
various clients.)

The firewall allows them to be sent as long as the client initiates the
connection. AFS typically works fine, however in this case it seems that
there are issues with a large file transfer/reorganization happening on one
of the servers.

Let me know if there's anything else I can add that would be of help. I have a
client in this state that I'm going to leave in this state until I can
determine the cause. :)

Regards,

Lester Barrows
Asani Solutions, LLC
Code TI Systems Group
NASA Ames Research Center
Voice: 650-604-2639

"Jura rapelcgvba vf bhgynjrq, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl."