[OpenAFS] Error in enumerating set cmfx (errno = 2)

Lester Barrows barrows@email.arc.nasa.gov
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:47:14 -0800

Hi Derrick,

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 15:36, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> had you previously fstrace setset cmfx -active?

No, not myself. Possibly one of the other admins, but this seems unlikely
since I'm the most familiar with AFS. What sort of affect would cmfx have on
the server?

To be honest I'm not sure what cmfx is or what it does in the context of AFS,
there just happened to be a log entry for it when I did the "fstrace lslog".
I'm just going through whatever diagnostic tools I can find to see if I can
determine what's causing the issue. Thanks for checking.

Regards,

Lester Barrows
Asani Solutions, LLC
Code TI Systems Group