[OpenAFS] Win2k Account Manager & KrbV

Matthew J. Smith matt.smith@uconn.edu
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:10:43 -0500

--=-7NK2yMwuHtOSwziM/tu3

All-
  I am running an OpenAFS 1.3.80 server (on Linux/Intel -- haven't
gotten s390x running yet) in a Heimdal Krb V realm.  I am using the
OpenAFS 1.3.8002 client + KFW 2.6.5 on Win2k.  I can access my root
volume, play with ACLs, etc.  But when I try to use the "Account
Manager", it asks me to reauthenticate, and then it seems to be looking
for the kaserver on UDP 7004 (which I am not running).
  I've tried a few different syntaxes for my "AFS Identity", including
both the simple name "afsadmin" (my princ atm), and
"afsadmin@MY.REALM".=20
 Is it possible to use the Account Manager without using kaserver?

Thank you,
-Matt

Matthew J. Smith
University of Connecticut ITS
This message sent at Wed Mar 30 13:05:37 2005
PGP Key: http://web.uconn.edu/dotmatt/matt.asc

--=-7NK2yMwuHtOSwziM/tu3

--=-7NK2yMwuHtOSwziM/tu3--