[OpenAFS] token expiring during vos move

Earl R Shannon ershanno@unity.ncsu.edu
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:45:07 -0500

Hello,

Maybe I missed something in earlier posts, but is there some reason
these scripts can't run on an afs server and use the -localauth switch to
vos move to use the server's credentials?

Regards,
Earl Shannon

--
Systems Programmer ,Information Technology Division
NC State University.

Anonymous child "Some people can tell the time by looking at the sun,
		 but I have trouble seeing the numbers."