[OpenAFS] Installation on Tiger (Mac OS X 10.4): /var/db/openafs/etc/afs.kext installed improperly

Matteo Corti matteo.corti@id.ethz.ch
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:44:45 +0100

Thanks Derrick,

I am now able to start and stop AFS and the filesystem is correctly =20
mounted. Now when I try to get a token I always get a wrong password =20
error (although the password works on other systems). I checked that =20
the time of my machine and the server are not skewed and the right =20
cell is configured in ThisCell. Do you have any suggestion what I =20
should check or where could I get more informations (I didn't find a =20
way to get more from klog and the log files show nothing relevant).

Many thanks again,

Matteo