[OpenAFS] erasing a previous version
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:27:34 -0800 (PST)
1. I've got previous openafs version rpms partially
2. I installed the most current version with the rpm
I installed the afs, client and kernel source rpms.
3. When I try ./afs start, I get :
open /proc/ksyms: No such file or directory
Did not find matching module in SymTable
not exist. Not starting AFS.
4. So, then I tried to erase the FC3 version with rpm
-e. This gave me "not installed".
5. Any suggestions on how to recover?
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around