[OpenAFS] JAFS - Java Documentation for AFS

Manfred Paul manne.paul@web.de
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:12:27 +0100

Ok,

my configuration is:

debian sid with the debian openafs package (1.4.0)
kernel 2.6.13 with openafs kernel modul

i think this sould be the default configuration, that is enabled with
--disable-transarc-paths

so i did:

download the openafs sourcecode 1.4.1rc1 (because of java)
download the openafs sourcecode 1.4.0

mv java code from 1.4.1rc to 1.4.0

then:

./configure --prefix=/usr --with-afs-sysname=i386_linux26
--disable-transarc-paths

make

make jafs

then i tested my littel java proggi with

java -cp .:/home/manfred/Build/openafs-1.4.0/src/JAVA/libjafs/jafs.jar
-Djava.library.path=/home/manfred/Build/openafs-1.4.0/lib AFSTokens

Manfred