[OpenAFS] JAFS - Java Documentation for AFS

Peter Somogyi psomogyi@gamax.hu
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:40:30 +0100

But the error shows exactly the conf dir compilation problem.

I suggest also the following configure flag to be added: --sysconfdir=/etc
(In theory, exactly the same flags should be given which openafs-client was compiled for that debian - but I don't have time ATM to inspect which were those flags.)

--
Peter Somogyi
Software Developer, Gamax Ltd.