[OpenAFS] Java API for AFS administration (JAFS)

Shaji Kalidasan shajiindia@yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:01:48 -0800 (PST)

--0-1137821931-1132678908=:35845

Hi,

I am in the process of developing a J2EE web based AFS ID password reset tool for my organization, currently we have it working with PHP & Perl.

I am looking for any implementation of Java API for AFS, I searched the internet but I could not find one.

Any pointers to the resource would be highly appreciated. Any sample source code would be of tremendous help.

Thank you,
Shaji Kalidasan

--0-1137821931-1132678908=:35845

<DIV id=RTEContent>Hi,<BR>&nbsp;<BR>I am in the process of developing a J2EE web based AFS ID password reset tool for my organization, currently we have it working with PHP &amp; Perl.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>I am looking for any implementation of Java API for AFS, I searched the internet but I could not find one. <BR>&nbsp;<BR>Any pointers to the resource would be highly appreciated. Any sample source code would be of tremendous help.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Thank you,<BR>Shaji Kalidasan</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.</a>

--0-1137821931-1132678908=:35845--