[OpenAFS] openafs and Kerberos

R.Laatsch a0049@rrz.uni-koeln.de
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:48:50 +0100 (MET)

The solution to 1) :
Have the 'authorized_keys' file in another subdir
(say $HOME/public/ ) with acl system:anyuser rl and patch
auth.c + auth-rsa.c to additionally look there (if not root).
The afstokenpassing is still needed.
Best regards / Mit freundlichem Gruss
Rainer Laatsch
E-mail: Laatsch@rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE	Universitaet zu Koeln
					Reg. Rechenzentrum (ZAIK/RRZK)
Fax   : (0221) 478-5590			Robert-Koch-Str. 10
Tel   : (0221) 478-5582			D-50931 Koeln