[OpenAFS] Re: aklogin plugin request...

Frank Burkhardt fbo2@gmx.net
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:07:47 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 10:14:49AM -0500, Everette Allen wrote:
> Frank,
> I noticed you said:
> >I'm using a
> >'aklog-kerberos-plugin' to get a token using a krb5-TGT.
>
> in a recent post to OpenAFS Info.  Does this plugin work for 10.4 and if
> so would you share the src and/or binary with me?

Yes, I will.

Have a look @

 ftp://instantafs.cbs.mpg.de/instantafs-collection

This is my collection of usefull AFS-related stuff. Look into the url.txt
files for information about the origin of the collected files.

I don't know, if this plugin works on 10.4 . I wasn't able to build OpenAFS
for Tiger, yet.

Regard,

Frank