[OpenAFS] Problem with aklog

Coy Hile coy.hile@coyhile.ca
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 06:59:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Actually, it can take a hex string..  At least it worked for me
> in my testing.  So you /can/ use a combination
> of "klist" and "setkey" to replace asetkey..  But it's kinda
> annoying; much easier to have a single tool, I think.

It's been mentioned that asetkey integration is intended for 1.4.1.  I'd
also been lead to believe that MacOS Tiger support is also targeted for
1.4.1.  I'm new to this project; what kind of ballpark timeframe should
one expect for 1.4.1 release?  And yes, I am fully aware that the correct
answer is, "when it's ready."

--
Coy Hile
coy.hile@coyhile.ca