[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS and macOS X 10.4. Tiger

Pucky Loucks ploucks@h2st.com
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 19:45:07 -0700

I've never been able to get that code to run. I've always had to use
those links and download the pre built binaries.

here's what I've done, maybe I'm building it wrong

$./configure --with-afs-sysname=ppc_darwin_80
$ make
$ make packages

The I install the OpenAFS.pkg and it all looks good but when I reboot
I get an error regarding afs.kext was installed incorrectly and that
I should retry installing the software.

Any ideas?

Pucky