[OpenAFS] Changing reserved block on ext3 with fs running

Tim Spriggs tims@lpl.arizona.edu
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:07:58 -0700 (MST)

Isn't there something about needing a small percentage of space to be able
to keep the ext3/ext2 filesystem from fragmenting too much? Does this
apply here?

Also, is there a problem with running on ext3? I only ask because I know
openafs can not use journaling filesystems under Solaris.

Thanks,
-Tim

  /++--._.--++\  .                     _.-._
                                            \
Lunar and Planetary Lab                     }>
(520) 626 - 4991 -- SS 416                 _/

1629 E. University Blvd.
University of Arizona