[OpenAFS] 1.4.0rc5 SRPMS with amd64 problems...

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Fri, 07 Oct 2005 09:32:12 -0400

Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> writes:

> Thanks..  I don't know exactly why it was stripping off that
> extra bit originally.  I'll make this change for the next
> release.  Either rc7 or 1.4.0-final.
>
> Thank you for testing the RPMS.   Any other issues you've found
> with them?
>
> -derek

Actually, I DO know -- for 2.4 kernels you need to strip it off
because it automatically builds all the various kernel types
so it needs the baseline kernel in 2.4.  My next release of RPMS
will deal appropriately.

-derek