[OpenAFS] mountpoints in 1.4.0rc6

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:19:27 -0500

Hi Derek,

thanks.

I found an afs.rc that starts it (probably the same thing ?) and it
works.

I have OpenAFS-1.4.0-rc6 working (somewhat), I'll send a seperate e-mail
to the list about that.

Ron

>>> Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> 10/13/05 11:58 AM >>>
Once you have the openafs-client RPM installed you can run:

  /etc/init.d/openafs-client start

And it will start AFS and mount the filesystem..  Make sure
that all the configuration in /usr/vice/etc/ is done.

-derek