[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.4.1 RC1 Cache on OS X 10.4.2

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:22:38 -0400 (EDT)

I doubt it's an AFS cache problem as opposed to an issue where permission
denied is being misinterpreted and the result cache in either internal AFS
or MacOS kernel filesystem code