[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.4.1 RC1 Cache on OS X 10.4.2

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:13:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Mike Bydalek wrote:

> Derrick J Brashear wrote:
>> I doubt it's an AFS cache problem as opposed to an issue where permission
>> denied is being misinterpreted and the result cache in either internal AFS
>> or MacOS kernel filesystem code
>>

> What's the proper way to test this out?  I don't see how this can be a
> permission denied as I have system:anyuser rl set.

The proper way is probably fstrace, but I don't know if Chaskiel finished
it. You can also try tcpdump and do a verbose capture (-vv -s 1500) and
see if there are any errors which come in over the network.

Derrick