[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.4.1 RC1 Cache on OS X 10.4.2

Mike Bydalek mbydalek@contentconnections.com
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:13:09 -0700

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Mike Bydalek wrote:
>

>> Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>>

>>> "fs flushvolume <path-to-dir>"
>>> "fs flush <path-to-file>"
>>>

>> I tried running 'fs flushvolume /var/db/openafs/cache/' but I get an
>> error saying invalid argument.  I am assuming you do that against the
>> cache volume, of course, based on my cacheinfo file, which contains:
>> /afs:/var/db/openafs/cache:30000
>>

> The paths are destinations in AFS that you want to have flushed.

That makes sense then.  When I do that, weird things happen:

# fs flushvolume /afs/contentconnections.com/public/testdir/
# ls
MyFile.txt
# ls -al
ls: MyFile.txt: No such file or directory
total 12
drwxrwxrwx   2 mbydalek  DomainUs  2048 Oct 24 10:50 .
drwxrwxrwx   6 daemon    wheel     2048 Oct 24 09:53 ..
#

Should I just bug report this? Or what else can I do to test some things
out, or see what's going on, etc.?

Thanks,
Mike