[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS 1.4.1 RC1 Cache on OS X 10.4.2

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:57:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Samuel L. Bayer wrote:

> Derrick Brashear asked:
>
>> And also... SMP only or uniprocessor also?
>
> Only on my dual-processor machine. I'm the heaviest user of AFS by far in my
> department, for various reasons. The various problems I see invariably result
> in a kernel panic on shutdown, which I've described in bug 21046.

Right. That's not the bug he's seeing, but I'm aware of it.

In his bug, the files simply cease to be visible to the client. No
corruption. And It's likely specific to 10.4

Derrick