[OpenAFS] Build problem on SuSE 9.2 with openafs-1.4.0-rc1

Jeremy Bowen jeremyb@iserve.net.nz
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:40:48 +1200

> >> So where's sys/types.h?
> >
> > Hmmm. I've only got /usr/include/sys/types.h on my system. Where else
> > should I expect to find such a file ?
>
> Where did you tell OpenAFS to find the kernel headers? (or, if it
> auto-located them, in /usr/src/linux or /lib/modules/`uname
> -r`/build/kernel, I think)

OK, "./configure --help" outputs the following:
--includedir=DIR        C header files in DIR [PREFIX/include]

I've tried adding --includedir=/usr to configure and that results in the same
error message.
I've also tried adding --includedir=/usr/include and that too has no effect.

Am I missing something obvious ?

(I've also just re-built my kernel to verify that the necessary kernel header
files are in fact present on my system)