[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] compiling OpenAFS for OpenSSI

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:03:34 -0500

Well,  I know how to create a symbolic link.

Thing is that when I use rpmbuild, it deletes the source tree so it will
delete the symbolic link I created too.

So what I tried to ask is how I can make a change in the specs file that
creates that link for me in the MODLOAD directories.

Ron

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, Ron Croonenberg wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am still trying to compile OpenAFS-1.2.13 for OpenSSI (based op RH9)
> I can't really get it figured out but I have the impression that
perhaps
> a wrong include directory is used when compiling libafs ?
> I added the compiler messages at the end of this msg.

> ../linux/modules/i386_ksyms.ver:136:1: warning: this is the location
of
> the previous definition
> In file included from ../linux/capability.h:17,
>                 from ../linux/binfmts.h:4,
>                 from ../linux/sched.h:10,
>                 from ../asm/uaccess.h:8,
>                 from ../afs/sysincludes.h:65,
>                 from ../afs/afs_analyze.c:19:
> ../linux/fs.h:27:35: cluster/ssi/cfs/const.h: No such file or
directory

yeah, it might be as simple as creating a link to cluster. seems like
you
could try it, instead of asking. what's the worst that happens?

Derrick