[OpenAFS] Having issues with writing to afs via Java process.

Pucky Loucks ploucks@h2st.com
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:39:39 -0700

thanks for the quick reply Jeffrey,

I guess I'm confused about authentication.  i.e. my understanding is
that I won't be able to write unless I've been authorized by kaserver.

also the java doc for the afs java api made reference to using the
FileOutputStream for writing an output stream to an afs file, but
know that you say that maybe it was referring to an afs file i.e.

so that said, I guess I just have to figure out the proper ACL for
allowing write access to the filesystem.

does that sound about right?

Thanks again,

Pucky