[OpenAFS] Having issues with writing to afs via Java process.

Pucky Loucks ploucks@h2st.com
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:43:57 -0700

So Jeffrey, am I to understand that the JAVA API is so old that it
probably won't work with the latest code?  The reason I ask is that I
do need a system that creates volumes and replicates/releases and
this is one of the main reasons i was looking at the API.

I'm not against get into it from a code point of view (i.e. dev/
testing)... maybe I should post this on the devel list.

Pucky