[OpenAFS] OpenAFS client on Windows

Rahul S srahul@gmail.com
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:12:20 +0530

Hi,
   KFW 2.6.5 is installed on my Windows box. And kinit is working
fine. When I try to get AFS tokens from the GUI, it fails. However,
the KDC log file does not show any request from the windows box.
  Basically, I want to know if the setup I want to have is possible.
If it is, then I will look for problems in my client configuration.

Thanks,

-Rahul S.