[OpenAFS] OpenAFS server on windows- is it possible for it to survive a restart?

Julian Rendell wandering.womble@gmail.com
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:05:42 -0700

------=_Part_15743_12350862.1126803942470

Forwarding to the list- I think my reply didn't go to the list:

It has it's own dedicated partition. It works after installation, but first=
=20
reboot and it all goes sour- all the servers processes start crashing... an=
d=20
then the volumes seem to get corrupted.

As this is an un-official experiment, I have no funding (though I'd love=20
vmware ;-) ).=20

I may be able to setup a linux server.... but I may not be able to control=
=20
the host name (ie won't match what's in DNS)- is that likely to cause a=20
problem?

Thanks

Julian

------=_Part_15743_12350862.1126803942470

Forwarding to the list- I think my reply didn't go to the list:<br><span cl=
ass=3D"gmail_quote"><br></span>It has it's own dedicated partition.&nbsp; I=
t works after installation, but first reboot and it all goes sour- all the =
servers processes start crashing... and then the volumes seem to get corrup=
ted.
 love vmware ;-) ).&nbsp;=20
control the host name (ie won't match what's in DNS)- is that likely to cau=

------=_Part_15743_12350862.1126803942470--