[OpenAFS] Installing 1.4.0RC4 to use SEAM Krb5

Coy Hile coy.hile@coyhile.ca
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm attempting to install 1.4.0RC4 onto my machines and create a local
cell for myself to experiment with OpenAFS.  Currently, I have SEAM (
Solaris 10 GA) running and working for user authentication.  The
installation documents that I found state, "if you're going to use Kerberos
rather than AFS authentication and authorization, contact IBM support to
see how to change this installation procedure."  What I'd like to know
is whether there are documents that tell me (hopefully in baby steps as
I am new to Kerberos as well) what I need to do to integrate OpenAFS with
my existing SEAM/krb5 install.  Users currently authenticate through the
pam_krb5 module that ships with SEAM.

Thanks,

--
Coy Hile