[OpenAFS] Trouble compiling 1.4rc4 SRPM

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:15:03 -0400

Well, you could actually check the config.log in the afs-krb5 subdirectory and
see what's actually failing.  That might give you some clue.  On my RHEL3
system it finds res_search in -lresolv.

I do have access to a patch that removes res_search...  I'll probably
just apply
that to the next version of the packages.

Thanks,

-derek