[OpenAFS] rc5 "spvrPort" build problem on i386 FC3....

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:32:12 -0400

Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> writes:

> Looking at my copy of rxstat_clear_peer.c from rc5 I see no reference to
> spvrPort at line 60.
>
>     *srvrPort = strtol(*(argp++), NULL, 0);
>     if (*srvrPort <= 0 || *srvrPort >= 65536)
>         Usage();
>
> Please check to see that this is not local corruption.

It is not.  The copy of the tarball I pulled down yesterday to start
building RPMs has this same problem.  So if it is "local corruption"
it happened in the creation of the tarball.

> Jeffrey Altman

-derek