[OpenAFS] 1.4 and 1.2 together

David Sonenberg dsonenberg@strozllc.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:37:30 -0400

I have 3 openafs servers all running 1.2.x.  I need to add a new one but
would like to use the 1.4 series.  First off will this cause any
problems?  If not my second question is how do I turn off the
replication of the binaries?
--
David Sonenberg
Manager, Information Technology

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No right to
confidential or privileged treatment of this message is waived or lost
by any error in transmission.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone at
212.981.6540, delete the message and all copies from your system and
destroy any hard copies.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.