[OpenAFS] Files updated from one client not updated on others

David Broudy dave@broudy.net
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:04:23 -0600

It was the nat, the external IP is the one in the vldb, and the nat
wasn't tracking the connections right or something. Rebooting the NAT
machine fixed it.

Thanks for your help.

--
Dave Broudy