[OpenAFS] BreakDelayedCallbacks FAILED still an issue

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko@cs.unc.edu
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:39:22 -0400

I am still not clear on this. Is this fixed on the SERVER side
in 1.4.1? That is not let a client with port 7001 blocked
take down the entire AFS cell?

--
John W. Sopko Jr.               University of North Carolina
email: sopko AT cs.unc.edu      Computer Science Dept., CB 3175