[OpenAFS] BreakDelayedCallbacks FAILED still an issue

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko@cs.unc.edu
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:02:54 -0400

I verified the "bad" client system configuration. It has
UDP/TCP port 7001 opened in Windows Firewall and is not
running any other firewall software.

Of course we will upgrade the client, just FYI.

--
John W. Sopko Jr.               University of North Carolina
email: sopko AT cs.unc.edu      Computer Science Dept., CB 3175