[OpenAFS] BreakDelayedCallbacks FAILED still an issue

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko@cs.unc.edu
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:46:07 -0400

Now that I think about it, when I was tracing down the problem
I do remember I definitely ran rxdebug to get the client version
from one of the afs servers that was having the problem.
I distinctly remember it being version 1.3.77 as I reported
originally since "rxdebug 152.2.128.182 7001 -ver" is how
I got the version. I never logged into the machine to get
the windows client version, I just powered the darn thing
down and poof our afs servers started working normally again.

As far as I am concerned this is solved unless you want
some more info. My goal is to upgrade the servers to the release
version of 1.4.1 when it is ready. I have to wait anyway until mid May
when the semester is over here . Last time this happened was a year
ago or so and I thought this was fixed in 1.4.0 which I am running.
Thanks for you input/help.

--
John W. Sopko Jr.               University of North Carolina
email: sopko AT cs.unc.edu      Computer Science Dept., CB 3175