[OpenAFS] Unable to build user-space RPMs from source RPM (RHEL3, 1.40)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:49:21 -0400

Oh, I'll also add that the user-space RPMS are kernel agnostic.  You shouldn't
need to rebuild them, especailly not just because the don't "match up with
[your] kernel".

I'll also note that the 1.4.1 RPMS should be available really really soon,
and I've built those against all the updated kernels to-date.  Or at least
all of them that I've found.

-derek