[OpenAFS] AKLOG build error...

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:57:59 -0400

This patch you're referring to is the one that lets you build with the
Kerberos libraries includes with Solaris.  You indicate that this isn't
the issue, since you are using MIT Kerberos 1.4.3.

>"aklog_main.c", line 207: #error: "You must have one of
>krb5_524_convert_creds or krb524_convert_creds_kdc available"

This means that autoconf didn't find either of these functions in the
Kerberos library (the first one should be in the MIT Kerberos
library).  You should probably check config.log to find out why that
happened.  I suspect something else is going on.

--Ken