[OpenAFS] auditlog and openafs 1.4.0

seth vidal skvidal@linux.duke.edu
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:10:26 -0400

Hi,
 We're testing out the audit log functionality of vol servers on openafs
1.4.0 on centos 4 x86_64 boxes. Right now if we add -auditlog to the
startup of the volserver then we get a deadlock after the first couple
of transactions.

I've looked through openafs 1.4.1 and diffed it versus 1.4.0 and I don't
see anything that obviously might impact it - except for some references
to making sure the audit calls don't tramp over each other.

So my questions are:

1. is this something anyone has encountered?
2. is it already fixed in 1.4.1 and I just missed it?

Thanks,
-sv