[OpenAFS] Supported enctypes in OpenAFS 1.4.x

Matt Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:35:18 -0400

Actually, rxk5 provides the kernel crypto (using k5ssl, a kerberos5
library implementation by Marcus).  In recent versions, it can
apparently do the usermod crypto, too.

It's true we've been working with the (user-mode, native) Linux cache
manager only so far, but theoretically, the only required changes to
support other Unix platforms are to the MakefileProto.YourPlatform.in files.

Matt