[OpenAFS] rxkad error=19270410 on AIX 5.3, openafs 1.4.2

Steve Roseman sgr0@Lehigh.EDU
Sat, 02 Dec 2006 17:01:15 -0500

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Steve Roseman wrote:
>> Derrick J Brashear wrote:

>>> Try the patch I committed yesterday to src/rxkad/private_data.h
>> I assume the one with:
>>
>> !     afs_int32 ticketLen;      /* length of ticket */
>>
>>     No dice...
>>
>> $ klog
>> Password:
>> $ cd /afs/cc/home/lusgr/private
>> afs: Tokens for user of AFS id 258 for cell cc.lehigh.edu are discarded
>> (rxkad error=19270410)
>> ksh: /afs/cc/home/lusgr/private: Permission denied.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Steve
>
> One of the scenarios that can cause this error is if the key that the
> client is using to encrypt the checksum data is different from the key
> the server is using the decrypt it.
>
> This could happen if for a given kvno the key in the KDC is different
> from the key stored in the server's KeyFile.
>
> Is that a possibility?

	No.  We're still kaserver only.  (Maybe that's the problem, but let's
not go there...) And this is the only client I've ever seen with a
problem like this.  And the first AIX 5.3 system I have tried it on.

Steve

> Jeffrey Altman

Stephen G. Roseman
Lehigh University