[OpenAFS] rxkad error=19270410 on AIX 5.3, openafs 1.4.2

Steve Roseman sgr0@Lehigh.EDU
Sat, 02 Dec 2006 20:45:22 -0500

Marcus Watts wrote:

> It would be helpful (to me at least) if Steve Roseman could
> verify that "pts" and other tools work.  That would be useful
> confirmation that it's the same problem I see.
>
> 				-Marcus

	pts seems to nominally work.  I klog as admin, pts create/delete a
user, get the error going to a non-public directory, and pts still
works.  And vos dump works.

$ klog admin
Password:
$ pts createuser testuser 380
User testuser has id 380
$ pts exa testuser
Name: testuser, id: 380, owner: system:administrators, creator: admin,
   membership: 0, flags: S----, group quota: 20.
$ pts delete testuser

$ cd /afs/cc/home/lusgr/private
afs: Tokens for user of AFS id 201 for cell cc.lehigh.edu are discarded
(rxkad error=19270410)
ksh: /afs/cc/home/lusgr/private: Permission denied.

$ pts createuser testuser 380
User testuser has id 380
$ pts exa testuser
Name: testuser, id: 380, owner: system:administrators, creator: admin,
   membership: 0, flags: S----, group quota: 20.
$ pts delete testuser
$ pts exa testuser
pts: User or group doesn't exist so couldn't look up id for testuser
$

Derrick asked about 64-bit OS.  It is the 32-bit kernel.

Ok, I just rebooted with the 64-bit kernel.  Same error.

Steve

Stephen G. Roseman
Lehigh University
sgr0@Lehigh.EDU