[OpenAFS] rxkad error=19270410 on AIX 5.3, openafs 1.4.2

Marcus Watts mdw@umich.edu
Sun, 03 Dec 2006 04:07:46 -0500

I'm pretty sure the cache manager for current builds of openafs
for an AIX kernel extension are not getting
-DWORDS_BIGENDIAN
(or #define WORDS_BIGENDIAN)
This results in an fcrypt.o that doesn't encrypt data the same.

I haven't yet built a cache manager that has this defined, but I've
been able to build various copies of fc_test that say "encrypt FAILED"
when linked against the kernel copy of fcrypt.o, and pass when built
with copies of fcrypt.o or bg-fcrypt.o that were built with -DWORDS_BIGENDIAN .
So I'm going to try that next.

					-Marcus