[OpenAFS] Re: vmalloc troubles with 1.4.2

Mike Dopheide dopheide@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:05:56 -0600

Well, I had Joe's fix in place and ready to go when the system crashed
again so we'll be testing his patch first.

If there's a known way to force the issue I can test the other patch on
a seperate, less used system.

-Mike