[OpenAFS] Getting username and IP address from kaserver logs?

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Wed, 06 Dec 2006 12:26:27 -0800

Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> writes:

> It's unfortunately really annoying.  You can run kaserver with the
> -debug flag and that will give you a separate text log, which will
> contain the usernames.  However, it won't show TGT requests and will
> give you IP addresses in hex unless you also apply the following patch
> to kaserver.

It looks like most of this (the IP address parts) were already
incorporated, and TGT requests should still show up as auth log messages.
We added the tgtreq logging so that we could also distinguish between
people running klog and people really doing a K4 kinit.

Anyway, I've now committed the rest of this patch to CVS.